Google ads management
When we meet with clients and prospects they all have one common desire – they want more leads.
One of the best ways to generate more leads with with Google Ads. An Ads campaign can be hard to manage – campaign structure, bidding strategy and ad copy. This can all become overwhelming for someone trying to manage their own accounts.
If not managed effectively, Ads can be expensive. If you don’t get it right, you can end up wasting money on un-targeted ads, clicked on by people who aren’t ideal prospects. It’s important for you to measure and refine your ads, improving and optimising your results.
If done properly, Ads management can get you laser targeted leads with quick results. There are no shortcuts though. It requires ongoing management.
Ax Digital has worked with clients in Frankston, the Mornington Peninsula and Melbourne. We take care of everything and ensure your Ads budget goes as far as possible. We concentrate on the best keyword targeting. We ensure your budget is used efficiently by laser-targeting the customers most likely to buy. This gives you an advantage over your competitors.
Here’s how Ad Management works for our clients.
- Keyword Research.
- Campaign creation and setup
- Writing copy for your ads
- Images and video design (if appropriate)
- Split testing and optimisation
- Landing page creation and optimisation
- Budget and Bid Management
- Tracking and reporting on ad performance
We help you set up your campaign from scratch. We manage your Ad campaign ongoing – to ensure that your budget is spent effectively.
We convert clicks into customers and minimise the cost per lead.
If you are looking to generate leads more quickly we are here to help. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss how Google Ads can help your business.
Google Analytics is a free tool from Google. It’s great for all businesses with an online web presence. But most people aren’t using Analytics to its full potential. The team at Ax Digital can work with you to ensure that you are getting the most from your data. We can ensure you are making better decisions, optimising your website and improving your strategy for success.
We help you understand the data that Google collects and how you can use this data to achieve your business goals. We show you how your Google Analytics console can help you identify ongoing trends.
When working with clients, we first audit their Google Analytics installation. We make sure it’s installed correctly on a client’s website – to ensure it’s placed to capture the data you need. Once we have ensured your tracking code is installed correctly it’s time to start collecting and interpreting your results.
When checking statistics for clients here are just some of the things we check for:
- Popular landing pages (for organic, search and referral traffic) – if pages are popular you need to optimise those websites with appropriate CTAs to optimise customer sales
- Pages with the most/least time spent on site – if there are pages where you want customers to spend time but they aren’t then you need to improve them
- Analyse Referring traffic sources (and how long those visitors stay on site) – It’s important to work out where your traffic is coming from.
- Social media traffic (and, of course, the time spent on site) – Are some of your social media platforms working more effectively than others.
- Most popular blogs
- Search traffic, including best performing keywords and new keywords you’re ranking for
- Identify areas for improvement
- Troubleshoot Site Issues – Are there any broken links that you need to resolve.
If you want help with managing and interpreting your Google Analytics data, please get in touch today.