SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING
When we meet with clients or prospective clients they all have one common desire – they want more leads.
One of the best ways to generate more leads is with effective search engine marketing use – specifically Google analytics and Google ads. We work closely with our clients to clearly understand your market and determine search engine marketing strategies that will resonate with your audience and how we can use Google analytics and Google ads to work for your business.
Google Analytics with AX Digital
Google Analytics is a free tool from Google that is a great tool for all businesses with an online web presence. But most people aren’t using Google Analytics to its full potential. The team at AX Digital can work with you to ensure that you are getting the most from your data ensuring that you are making better decisions, optimising your website and improving your strategy for success.
We help you understand the data that Google collects and how you can use this data to achieve your business goals through identifying ongoing trends and how to use these trends to your advantage.
When working with clients, we first audit their Google Analytics installation. We make sure it’s installed correctly on a client’s website – to ensure it’s placed to capture the data you need. Once we have ensured your tracking code is installed correctly it’s time to start collecting and interpreting your results.
When checking statistics for clients here are just some of the things we check for:
- Popular landing pages (for organic, search and referral traffic)
- If certain pages on your website are popular you need to optimise these webpages with an appropriate call to action (CTA) to optimise customer sales.
- Pages with the most/least time spent on site
- If there are pages on your website where you want customers to spend time but they aren’t, then we need to look at ways to improve them, by taking a closer look at where customers are spending time on your website.
- Analyse referring traffic sources (and how long those visitors stay on site)
- It’s important to work out where your traffic is coming from, what is capturing their attention, what makes them stay and why they might be moving on to another site.
- Social media traffic (and, of course, the time spent on site)
- Are some of your social media platforms working more effectively than others? Is your audience responding to certain types of posts more than others?
- Most popular blogs
- Search traffic
- Including best performing keywords and new keywords you’re ranking for
- Identify areas for improvement
- Troubleshoot site issues
- Are there any broken links that you need to resolve or any other areas of web maintenance that are lacking?
Google Ads Management with AX Digital
One of the best ways to generate more leads is with Google Ads. An Ads campaign can be hard to manage – campaign structure, bidding strategy and ad copy… it’s a lot! So it is no wonder that this can all become overwhelming, especially if you have never done it before.
If not managed effectively, Google Ads can be expensive, time consuming and frustrating. If you don’t get it right, you can end up wasting money on un-targeted ads, clicked on by people who aren’t really your ideal customer. Another factor that people often forget is that it is important for you to continuously measure and refine your campaigns, improving and optimising your ads to achieve results as you go.
Of course if done properly, Google Ads can be highly effective, getting you laser targeted leads with quick results. But there are no shortcuts and it does require ongoing management, dedication and love… and that’s where AX Digital comes in!
AX Digital has worked with clients in Frankston, the Mornington Peninsula and Melbourne. We take care of everything and ensure your Ads budget goes as far as possible by following an effective and proven process. By concentrating on keyword targeting, customer analysis and competitor findings we ensure your budget is used efficiently by laser-targeting the customers most likely to buy.
At AX Digital we have developed a thorough process for success with our Ads management clients. This process includes:
- Extensive keyword research
- Campaign creation and setup
- Writing copy for your ads
- Images and video design (if appropriate)
- Split testing and optimisation
- Landing page creation and optimisation
- Budget and bid management
- Tracking and reporting on ad performance
Through this process we are able to effectively track ad progress and performance, allowing us to modify campaigns as required. By completing this process we are able to help you convert clicks into customers, whilst minimising the cost per lead.
So are you ready to generate meaningful leads for your business in a cost and time effective way? Get in touch with the AX Digital team today! We would love to talk to you about how Google Ads can help grow your business.